PDA102C Free-Standing Counter Induction Loop Kit C-TEC
Everything required for a stand-alone counter loop system for a ticket office, reception desk, meeting room or any other area where a degree of privacy is required. Includes an AMT tie/desk microphone, a TX121 counter loop and two loop in use stickers.
Audio-frequency induction loop systems work by transmitting amplified sound to hearing aids. Most hearing aids have a T or MT switch which allows them to pick up the electromagnetic field generated by an induction loop system. The hearing aid converts this signal to a sound suited to its user's specific hearing requirements, allowing them to participate more fully in general conversation, ordering goods or services.
Includes a 3.5mm microphone input (for use with the AMT microphone supplied) and a line/outreach socket.
Designed to be free-standing or wall-mounted using the keyholes provided.
C-TEC's new PDA102 audio frequency induction loop amplifier is ideal for any application requiring restricted or small area coverage.
Available in a variety of cost-effective kit formats, it includes a 3.5mm microphone input (with 9V phantom power) and a unique 'Outreach' input which allows the connection of multiple microphone and line level inputs via a series of single gang audio connector plates.
The amplifier's input(s) can be easily adjusted for optimum performance using the rotary level control provided on its front and an adjustable drive control is also included allowing the amplifier's output stage to be set-up to suit the exact characteristics of any room.
The PDA102's state-of-the-art audio processor features an automatic gain control which compensates for poor microphone techniques and helps suppress loud noises, hisses and clicks. The amplifier's true current mode amplification circuitry guarantees excellent and consistent sound quality for the hearing impaired.
The amplifier is designed to be freestanding or wall-mounted using the keyholes provided and installation is further aided by the provision of two setup indicators (Peak and Limit) and a Power on LED.
- Ideal for ticket counters, desktops, TV lounges, interview rooms.
- Provides max. square room coverage of 49m2 (7m x 7m). Kitted 'counter loop' version provides approximately 1.2m2 coverage.
- Attractive, compact design.
- Includes one 3.5mm microphone input with 9V phantom power.
- Compatible with C-TEC's unique 'Outreach Plate' audio input extension system (allows the connection of up to 10 additional mic. or line level inputs via a series of separately available audio connector plates).
- Input Limit, Output Peak and Power On indicators.
- Adjustable Limit and Drive controls.
- Compact free-standing design with keyholes provided for optional wall-mounting.
- Designed to meet or exceed the requirements of BS7594 and EN60118-4 when correctly installed. Can be used to help building managers and service providers comply with the requirements of BS8300, the Disability Discrimination Act and the Care Standards Act.
This is a non stock item please allow for 2-3 days before dispatch.
Questions on PDA102C Free-Standing Counter Induction Loop Kit C-TEC
No questions asked yet