Frequently bought together
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
Ei128R Aico Surface Mounting Kit with Integral Relay£23.00 £27.60 inc VAT
Ei141 Aico Ionisation Smoke Detector with Alkaline Battery£15.75 £18.90 inc VAT As low as: £16.74
Ei146 Aico Optical Smoke Detector with Alkaline Battery£21.75 £26.10 inc VAT As low as: £25.14
Aico Ei144 Heat Detector with Alkaline Battery
The Ei144 is a Heat Alarm that runs on 230V AC mains power and has a 9V alkaline battery back up in the event of mains failure. The 9V battery will last for up to 4 years in standby mode and is capable of powering the heat detector for up to 2 years in the event of mains failure.
The Ei144 is supplied with the Easi-Fit base that allows very quick and simple installation of the heat alarm, combined with simple detector head removal and replacement. The Easi-Fit base automatically connects both mains power and battery as the detector head slides on to the Easi-Fit base.
The Ei144 has advanced features such as the ability to interconnect up to twelve alarms to allow all alarms to sound if just one of the interconnected alarms should be triggered. The Ei144 has built in circuitry to aid suppression of voltage transients and RF interference to further reduce the chances of false alarms under such conditions. The Ei144 heat alarm gives a fire warning when the temperature at the unit reaches 58°C. Heat alarms are ideal for use in kitchens and garages where the use of optical or ionisation alarms would lead to unwanted nuisance alarms.
Designed for applications where the budget is a key consideration and there is no requirement for lithium power cell back-up, the 140 Series provides an alkaline battery back-up instead of rechargeable cells. Further cost savings are possible through the use of Ei's innovative and totally unique Easi-Fit technology, as there is no need to purchase additional wiring enclosures, mounting kits, leads or connectors. In a field where time is money, the fact that Easi-Fit alarms are simpler and quicker to install ensures even greater savings.
- Ideal for protecting kitchens and garages
- Fixed temperature fast response thermistor type sensor, range 54ºC - 62ºC
- Alkaline battery supplied already connected to reduce installation errors (does not draw power until fitted to the mounting plate)
- Hush button for false alarm control
- Interconnects with other EI Professional mains powered smoke & heat alarms
- Separate mains and warning LEDs
- Time and money saving Easi-Fit design
- 5 year guarantee
- Sensor: Thermistor
- Sensitivity: Complies with BS EN14604:2005
- Source: Contains no radioactive material
- Airspeed: Essentially immune to the effect of airspeed.
- Button Test: Simulates the effect of heat and checks electronics and horn.
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC
- Battery back up: 9V Alkaline Battery
- Power-On Indicator: Continuous green LED
- Alarm: Electronic Piezoelectric horn in unit
- Alarm Sound Output: 85dB (minimum) at 3m
- Alarm Status: Red LED flashes every second on unit sensing heat
- Temperature Range: 0º to 40ºC
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95%
- Interconnect: Up to 12 interconnected EI140/141/143/144/145/146/161/164/166 smoke or heat alarms, along with an EI128 relay base
- Fixing: Easi-Fit mounting base
- Plastic material: UL94VO flame retardant
- Dimensions: 145mm diameter x 52mm depth
- Weight: 281g
- Warranty: 5 year (limited) warranty
- Approvals: Kitemarked to BS EN14604:2005, CE Approved
|Kitmarked to||BS EN14604:2005|
|Compliance||BS5839-6:2004 Grade F|
|Power||Mains & Alkaline Battery|
|Test Function||Test & Hush Button|
|Suggested Locations||Kitchen, Dining room, Garage|
Questions on Ei144 Aico Heat Detector with Alkaline Battery
No questions asked yet