Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
SF450EN Honeywell Self-Contained Carbon Monoxide Alarm
The SF450EN is an easy to use and reliable self-contained Carbon Monoxide alarm. Designed for use in all domestic environments such as homes, caravans and boats.
This CO Alarm is recommended by both British Gas and Corgi.
Why choose the SF450EN Carbon Monoxide (CO) alarm?
- 6 year guarantee.
- Superior electrochemical cell sensing technology.
- Easy to install & use.
- Automatic sensor adjustment function ensures complete accuracy.
- Approved to EN50291:2001 & kitemarked.
- Continuous self test function.
- Batteries supplied & pre-fitted in alarm.
- No sensors to replace.
- No mains power.
- No maintenance.
- Detection Principle: Electrochemical cell
- Operating Voltage: 4.5V
- Alarm Life: 6.5 years under normal operating conditions
- End of Alarm Life: Warning 3 short chirps every minute
- Alarm Indication: Audible and visual alarm
- Buzzer Output: > 85 decibels (dB) at 3m
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to +40°C
- Alarm Levels: 50ppm between 60 to 90 minutes, 100ppm between 10 to 40 minutes, 300ppm < 3 minutes (as required by EN50291:2001)
- Weight: 140g approx.
- Dimensions: 110mm x 76mm x 34mm
- Test Facility: Yes
- Self Check Function: Yes
The latest electrochemical cell technology ensures complete accuracy and reliability giving a 6 year guaranteed life under normal operating conditions. It is officially approved and Kitemarked to the stringent performance requirements of EN50291:2001 - the European Standard for domestic Carbon Monoxide alarms.
The SF450EN is easily attached using the fixing kit provided with no need for any wiring. No maintenance is required for the full 6.5 year life of the alarm with no sensors or any parts to replace.
This alarm, including batteries, is guaranteed for 6 years. The batteries are sealed inside the alarm preventing access by the user and do not require replacement for the whole life of the alarm (6.5 years).
Questions on SF450EN Corgi Approved Self Contained CO Alarm
No questions asked yet