P002 Workplace Fire Safety PC CD-ROM
Contains both 'Fire Risk Assessment '& 'Fire Safety Training' Programmes.
A leading 'one-stop-solution' guide to assist with The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
An unrivalled quality, cost effective solution for small business legal and insurance compliance governing fire safety risk assessment and staff fire training.
Premises Fire Safety Risk Assessment:
- Introduction and Application of the Software Preliminary Check Sheet.
- Process assurance and Fire Risk Assessment in Small Businesses.
- Small Premises Fire Management Plan.
- Premises Fire Precaution Log Book.
- Fire Risk Assessment - Process.
- Assurance Form.
- Company Hot Work Policy & Procedures.
- Hot Works Permits.
- Line Drawing Symbols - Guide.
- Staff Training Record Form.
Fire Safety Training:
- 7 different fire training programmes:
- Operation and type of extinguishers.
- Fire safety in offices.
- Fire safety in warehouses.
- Fire safety in factories.
- Fire safety in the home.
- Fire safety in high rise buildings.
- Fire safety with portable heaters.
- Training video with subtitle facility for deaf or hard of hearing people.
- Bomb Threat Emergency Action Checklist.
Free CAD Programme - FloorPlan V 5.2 ESD.
This facility enables you to draw your own building plans. Simply stencil in relevant information such as fire exits, fire alarm points and fire extinguisher locations. An essential business tool for numerous applications.
Products have sound commentary, video content and publishing facilities. Suitable for small and medium size low risk businesses and also for large training requirements.
Can be used on a stand alone PC or LAN Network, 99 staff user license + FREE CAD Drawing Programme contained within this programme.
Please note: Software requires Windows (95 onwards) PC, hi-colour display & sound card with speakers. Licence is for 12 months use only
Questions on P002 Workplace Fire Safety PC Software
No questions asked yet