P008 Managing Asbestos CD-ROM
Managing Asbestos Safety in the Workplace.
"An essential small business compliance management resource and guide regarding asbestos safety in non domestic buildings"
Template Guide Policies & Procedures to Assist Employers:
- Introduction & Application of the Software.
- Company Policy Statement.
- Managing Asbestos - Control of Asbestos within Non-Domestic Buildings Aide Memoir including:
- Annex A - Desk Top Study Procedure.
- Annex B - Asbestos Survey Form.
- Annex C - Priority Assessment Algorithm.
- Annex D - Material Assessment Algorithm.
- Annex E - Asbestos Written Plan (Blank Template).
- Asbestos Written Plan - Example Guide.
- Asbestos Log Book Cover.
- Checklist & Asbestos Management Guidance Flow Chart.
This invaluable aide memoir guide will assist you to comply with the asbestos at work regulations 2002.
Create and compile your own company asbestos policies, survey procedures, log book and safety systems within the workplace.
Software contains template guides, policies and procedures and publishing facilities.
Suitable for small and medium size low risk businesses.
Can be used on a stand alone PC or LAN Network.
Please note: Software requires Windows (95 onwards) PC, hi-colour display & sound card with speakers. Licence is for 12 months use only
Questions on P008 Managing Asbestos PC Software
No questions asked yet