P010 Hot Work Policy, Procedures & Permits Book
Designed to assist businesses in meeting The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, effective 1st October 2006 at minimum cost.
In the event of a fire you may well have to be able to prove and demonstrate to the Fire Brigade, your insurance company and where required a Court of Law that you have diligently managed your workplace fire safety management responsibilities within your premises.
- Hot Work Fire Safety Policy.
- Company Administration Procedure Stages 1 - 4.
- Gas Welding and Cutting Apparatus.
- Electric Welding and Cutting Apparatus.
- Blow Lamps and Blow Torches.
- Bitumen/Tar Boilers.
- Grinding Wheels and Cutting Discs.
- Hot work permits.
Questions on P010 Hot Work Policy Procedures & Permits Book
No questions asked yet