SP-M Simplicity Micro Fire Alarm Panel
The Simplicity Micro is a unique concept that provides the best possible entry level solution for addressable fire alarm systems. It is directed primarily towards small installations where traditionally the use of addressable systems would have been considered cost prohibitive.
The Micro is based upon the successful Simplicity 64 & 126 fire alarm panels and incorporates many of the larger systems features. These include single loop connection, minimal commissioning & configuration, 20 character label for each connected device and a 2,046 history event log.
The Zeta Simplicity Micro Fire Alarm System Kit 2 uses combined sounder & flasher bases with built in short circuit isolators. The flashers will help warn the hearing impaired of the alarm condition, while the short circuit isolator will allow the system to remain fully functional in the event of a short circuit occurring on the loop wiring.
- Complies fully to EN54 parts 2 & 4.
- CE marked.
- Slimline enclosure.
- Flame retardant ABS plastic.
- Set of changeover relay output in fault condition.
- Set of changeover relay output in relay condition.
- Each detector can have a sounder or combined sounder & flasher base.
- 2,046 event log (fire & fault).
- Zone or device disablement.
- One man test mode.
- Plug & play, no need for any special tools or laptop for commissioning.
- Fully integrated keypad.
- All associated devices are loop powered.
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC +/- 10%
- System Voltage: 24V DC (nominal)
- Number of Loops: 1
- Loop Capacity: 32 devices
- Number of Zones 4
- Sounder Output: Addressable sounder only
- Fault Output: 28 V repeat output to drive relay (normally energised)
- Fire Output: 28 V repeat output to drive relay
- Operating Temperature: -0°C to 50°C
- Enclosure Size: (mm) 355 x 275
The SP-M Simplicity Micro Fire Alarm Panel includes the 12v 2ah Batteries required.
Questions on SP-M Simplicity Micro Fire Alarm Panel
No questions asked yet