Kentec Syncro Focus Network LCD Repeater Panel
This simple and attractive repeater panel can be connected to any point on a Syncro network to provide additional display points as needed.
Using the same large format graphics display as the main control panel ensures that a clear and concise indication is given at all times.
Ideal for additional building entrances, security desks or nurses stations, this unit provides an economical alternative to a full function repeater panel (Syncro Response). The repeater also acts as a network booster and can be used to extend cable runs beyond the specified lengths as required.
- Large graphic display
- Simple connection to Syncro network
- 24V DC powered (230V AC available)
- Small attractive enclosure
- Configurable to display all or any events
- Simple to install
- Volt free Alarm, Fire and Fault contacts
- Up to 63 repeaters can be connected to a panel
- Dimensions: 330W x 255H x 90D
- Construction: 1.2mm mild sheet steel
- Finish: Epoxy powder coated
- Colour - lid & box: BS 00 A 05 grey - fine texture
- Colour - controls plate & labels: RAL 7047 light grey - satin
- Display: 8 lines of 40 characters, 240 x 64 pixel graphic LCD
- Input voltage (24V DC model): 21V DC - 30V DC
- Input voltage (230V AC model): 230V AC +10%/-15%
- Current consumption: 80mA at 24V DC (in fault condition)
- Alarm current: 100mA at 24V DC
- Alarm contact rating: 30V DC 1 Amp max.
- Fire contact rating: 30V DC 1 Amp max.
- Fault contact rating: 30V DC 1 Amp max.
- Cable entry: 20mm knockouts
- Indicators: 5mm high brightness LED
- Battery size (24 hour standby on 230V AC model): 2.3Ah 12V (2 per panel)
- Communications: Syncro system network protocol only
- Cable length: 1200 metres to adjacent nodes (subject to cable type) (see technical manual)
- Network cable type: Belden 9271, Belden 9860, FP200 Gold
- Operating temperature: -5°C to + 40°C
A K555 network card is required in the Syncro/Syncro AS panel in order to communicate with these products. 6-8 loop panels have a network card fitted as standard.
Questions on Kentec Syncro Focus Network LCD Repeater Panel
No questions asked yet