BRK CO850MBXi Mains Powered CO Detector with Battery Back Up.
The BRK CO850MBXi Carbon Monoxide Alarm measures the concentration of carbon monoxide and sounds a loud alarm when a potentially harmful level is reached. The unit is mains powered with a battery back up power supply that powers the alarm in the event of a mains failure. The additional feature of the interlink allows the alarm to be connected to other CO alarms so that when one sounds, they all do.
- 230 VAC Hard Wired.
- Battery Back up.
- Instant Test/Reset Feature.
- Unique Self Testing Sensor Using Gas.
- Replaceable Sensor Allows Ten Year Plus Life.
- Interlink up to 18 alarms.
- Visible and Audible 85dB Alarm.
- Power, Alarm and Fault Indicators.
- Detection Method: Electro-chemical sensing technology
- Sensitivity: Low set point of 50ppm
- Dimensions: 134mm(h) x 69mm(w) x 60mm(d)
- Operating Voltage: 230 volt AC ( ) 50-60Hz, 10W Back up
- Battery: PP3 style alkaline.
- Interlink: Up to 18 alarms
- Recommended Operating Temperature Range: -10ºC to +40ºC
- Alarm Sound Level: 85dB at 3m
Approved to BS EN50291 Licence No: KM57514
6 Year Comprehensive Warranty
|Detection||Carbon Monoxide (CO)|
|Power||Mains & Alkaline Battery|
|Suggested Locations||Hallway, Landing, Kitchen, Bedrooms|
Questions on BRK CO850MBXi Mains Powered CO Detector with Battery Back Up
No questions asked yet