Frequently bought together
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
Ei205 Aico Battery Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Proven sensor - based on electrochemical technology.
- Memory feature records if CO has been detected.
- Easy to use Test/Hush button.
- Automatic self diagnostics.
- Loud distinct alarm (85 dBA at 3 meters).
- Power and alarm indicator lights.
- Fast CO test mode.
- Kitemarked to BS EN50291:2001
- 5 Year guarantee (limited).
The Ei205 is a Carbon Monoxide (CO) alarm powered by 9V battery power (supplied by 3 x AA alkaline batteries). The CO alarm is housed in an attractive slimline casing and can be easily secured to a wall or ceiling - the fittings are supplied.
The 205 CO alarm uses a proven electrochemical cell type sensor which checks CO concentration every 50 seconds. All units are individually calibrated and tested in CO gas in order to ensure accuracy and they're covered by a lifetime - 5 year guarantee.
As well as being easy to install and maintain, the alarm has a vitally important memory feature which records if CO has been detected whilst the occupier was away.
An easy to use Test/Hush button allows the user to check that the horn and electronics are working and to silence nuisance alarms
- The green indicator will flash every minute to indicate that the 9V battery supply is working.
- The horn will sound and the red indicator will flash at different speeds to indicate the presence of various levels of CO gas - slow flash indicating low levels and rapid flash to indicate high levels.
- The horn will beep and the amber indicator flash every minute to indicate a fault.
- The horn will beep and the green indicator flash every minute to indicate that the batteries are depleted.
- Memory Feature - when the test button is pressed the horn will sound and the indicators flash as follows to indicate CO has been previously detected: green flash - no CO, slow red flash - 150ppm detected, and fast red flash - 350ppm detected.
In those instances where the budget will not cover the cost of installing mains powered Carbon Monoxide alarms, the alternative is to install a good quality battery powered alarm.
The 205A Series alarms use a proven electrochemical cell type sensor which checks CO concentration every 50 seconds. All units are individually calibrated and tested in CO gas in order to ensure accuracy and they're covered by a lifetime - 5 year guarantee.
As well as being easy to install and maintain, the alarms have a vitally important memory feature which records if CO has been detected whilst the occupier was away. Activated by pressing the test button, 1 flash of the red LED every 2 seconds indicates 150ppm, 2 flashes per second 350ppm.
An easy to use Test/Hush button allows the user to check that the horn and electronics are working to silence nuisance alarms. Additionally, if testing with CO gas is required pressing the test button activates the "Quick CO gas test" feature which reduces the waiting time for testing with CO to approximately 20 seconds. On a large scale testing programme this represents a considerable time and cost saving.
- Easy to install
- Electrochemical Cell CO Sensor
- Calibrated and tested in CO
- Long life AA Alkaline batteries
- Test/Hush button
- Comprehensive indicator lights
- Low and High Level Alarm Indicator
- Distinctive alarm sound
- Automatic self checking circuit
- Quick CO Gas Test
- Battery locking device
- Neat slimline design
- Suitable for both ceiling and wall mounting
- No maintenance
- 5 Year Guarantee - includes batteries
- Sensor Electrochemical sensor
- Sensitivity: Meets BS EN50291:2001
- Button Test: Checks the electronics and horn
- Memory Feature When the test button is pressed the horn will sound and the red light will only flash if the unit has previously detected CO and been in alarm
- Automatic Self-Test: Horn beep and amber fault light flashes every minute if a fault is found
- Supply Voltage: 9 Volt Alkaline battery
- Dimensions: 135 x 105 x 71 mm
- Weight: 260g
- Power-On Indicator: Flashing green LED every minute
- Alarm: Electronic Piezoelectric horn
- Alarm Sound Output: 85dB (minimum) at 3m
- Alarm Status: Red LED flashes and horn sounds
- Temperature Range: -5º to 40ºC
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% Relative Humidity
- Fixing: Simple screw fixings
- Plastic material: UL94VO flame retardant
- Warranty: 5 year (limited) warranty
- Approvals: Kitemarked to BS EN50291:2001
|Detection||Carbon Monoxide (CO)|
|Power||9V Alkaline Battery Only|
|Test Function||Test & Hush Button|
Questions on Ei205 Aico Battery Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarm
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£48.75 £58.50 inc VAT
£24.35 £29.22 inc VAT