Frequently bought together
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
Ei144 Aico Heat Detector with Alkaline Battery£31.00 £37.20 inc VAT
Ei146 Aico Optical Domestic Smoke Detector, Mains Powered with Alkaline Battery Backup£20.25 £24.30 inc VAT
Ei261ENRC Aico Mains and Lithium Battery Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Proven sensor - based on electrochemical technology.
- 10 year plus technology Lithium cell back-up.
- Unique easy to replace sensor module.
- Memory feature records if CO has been detected.
- Easy to use Test/Hush button.
- Automatic self diagnostics.
- Pre alarm led flashes at 50ppm CO.
- Loud distinct alarm (85 dBA at 3 meters).
- Power and alarm indicator lights.
- Interconnect up to 12 units.
- Fast CO test mode.
- Kitemarked to BS50291:2001
- 5 Year guarantee (limited).
The Ei261EN is supplied with an Easi-Fit base that allows very quick and simple installation of the smoke alarm, combined with simple detector head removal and replacement. The Easi-Fit base automatically connects both mains power and battery as the detector head slides on to the Easi-Fit base.
The Ei261EN uses a high performance electrochemical sensor to sense CO presence. The sensor can be replaced after 5 years to provide a combined 10 year protection against CO gas.The Ei261EN has built in circuitry to aid suppression of voltage transients and RF interference to further reduce the chances of false alarms under such conditions.
- The green indicator will illuminate to show mains power is present.
- The horn will sound and the red indicator will flash at different speeds to indicate the presence of various levels of CO gas - slow flash indicating low levels and rapid flash to indicate high levels.
- The horn will beep and the amber indicator flash every 40 seconds to indicate a fault on the sensor.
- The horn will beep every 40 seconds to indicate a the battery back up is depleted and needs recharging.
- Memory Feature - when the test button is pressed the horn will sound and the red light will only flash if the unit has previously detected CO and been in alarm.
- Up to 12 Ei261EN alarms can be interconnected so that when one sense CO, all alarm.
CO is a particularly insidious gas; you can't see it, taste it or smell it, but it is potentially lethal. The need for a reliable mains powered detector that will operate even in the event of a mains failure is universally recognised. Until now this kind of detector has relied upon a battery back-up provided by removable household batteries. Now for the first time it is available with secure 10 year technology rechargeable lithium cells, cells that can't be removed and used in other appliances, cells that have been designed to outlast the life of the alarm. Proven technology used in the brand leading range of Ei smoke alarms.
The 260 Series alarms use the latest generation proven electrochemical cell CO sensor which checks CO concentration every 80 seconds. All units are individually calibrated and tested in CO in order to ensure accuracy and peak performance.
The sensor module can be replaced quickly and easily after 5 years. It simply clips into the back of the alarm and does not require an electrician.
- Easy to use TEST/HUSH Button.
- Automatic self diagnostics.
- Distinctive alarm sound.
- Suitable for ceiling or wall mounting.
- Pre-alarm warning.
- Interconnect feature.
- Optional security locking screw.
- Separate optional relay.
- 5 year guarantee.
- Sensor: Electrochemical sensor
- Sensitivity: Meets BS EN 50291:2001
- Button Test: Checks the electronics and horn
- Fast CO Test Mode: Checks for CO 4 seconds after button test. If CO is sensed, it gives 3 beeps and the red light flashes to indicate the CO level
- Memory Feature When the test button is pressed the horn will sound and the red light will only flash if the unit has previously detected CO and been in alarm
- Automatic Self-Test: Horn beep and amber fault light flashes every 40 seconds if a sensor fault is found
- Supply Voltage: 230+/-10% VAC, 50 Hz
- Battery back up: Rechargeable lithium cells
- Dimensions: 126 x 150 x 42 mm
- Weight: 330g
- Power-On Indicator: Continuous green LED
- Alarm: Electronic Piezoelectric horn
- Alarm Sound Output: 85dB (minimum) at 3m
- Alarm Status: Red LED flashes and horn sounds
- Temperature Range: -10º to 40ºC
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% Relative Humidity
- Interconnect: Up to 12 detectors along with Ei128C module relay
- Fixing: Easi-Fit mounting base
- Plastic material: UL94VO flame retardant
- Warranty: 5 year (limited) warranty
- Approvals: Kitemarked to BE EN 50291:2001
|Detection||Carbon Monoxide (CO)|
|Test Function||Test & Hush Button|
|Interlink Facility||Interlinkable by Wire|
|Suggested Locations||Hallway, Landing, Kitchen, Bedrooms|
Questions on Ei261ENRC Aico Mains and Lithium Battery Carbon Monoxide Alarm
No questions asked yet