ZT-CP3 Reset Call Point
The ZT-CP3 call point is unique in that it mimics the feel of breaking glass whilst offering the user the benefits and environmental advantages of a resettable operating element.
The CP3 uses a simple yet ingenius patented mechanism which consists of a rigid plastic operating element and an over centre spring mechanism. This arrangement provides real action on operation and simulates break glass activation.
An activation indicator drops into view at the top of the window after the CP3 has been operated. The unit is then simply reset with a key and is ready for re-use straight away.
A special polycarbonate cover (CP3-CV) is available for extra protection against accidental activation and thus allowing the unit to operate as a double action call point.
The CP3 is compatible with most conventional fire alarm system. It is safe for use in areas where glass cannot be used e.g. food processing plants and swimming/leisure centres.
- EN54-11 approved
- Glass appearance maintains operator deterrence
- Positive activation that mimics the feel of breaking glass
- Visible warning flag confirms activation
- Simple key to reset operating element (no broken glass)
- Complete functional test with every activation
- Current rating: 3 Amps 12-24V DC
- Low current rating (All Series): 1-100mA 5-12V DC, 0.1Amps 125-250V AC
- Housing and mounting box material: Polycarbonate
- Electrical contact material: Silver plated brass
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +65°C
- Installation terminal conductor size: 0.5-2.5mm
- Colours: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue & White
- Mounting: Surface
- IP rating: IP32
- Dimensions (mm): 87 x 87 x 35
Questions on ZT-CP3 Zeta Reset Call Point
No questions asked yet