Frequently bought together
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
Fike Twinflex Multipoint Combined Detector and Sounder Login for Price
Fike Twinflex Call Point 402 0002 Login for Price
Fike 2 Zone Twinflex PLUS Fire Alarm Kit 602 0002 Login for Price
Yuasa 12V 2.3AH Battery
Yuasa NP2.3-12 - 2.3AH 12Volt Lead Acid Battery
Dimensions - W34 mm x D178mm x H64mm. Weight 0.95 kg
- Superb recovery from deep discharge.
- Electrolyte suspension system.
- Gas Recombination.
- Multipurpose: Float or Cyclic use.
- Usable in any orientation (except continuous inverted).
- Superior energy density.
- Lead calcium grids for extended life.
- Manufactured world wide.
- Application specific designs.
- Construction - Yuasa's unique construction and sealing technique ensures no electrolyte leakage from case or terminals.
- Electrolyte Suspension System - Yuasa 12V 2.3AH battery utilises a unique electrolyte Suspension system incorporating a microfine glass mat to retain the maximum amount of electrolyte in the cells. The electrolyte is retained in the separator material by miniscus effect and there is no free electrolyte to escape from the cells. No gels or other contaminants are added.
- Control of Gas Generation - The design of Yuasa 12V 2.3AH battery incorporates the very latest oxygen recombination technology to effectively control the generation of gas during normal use.
- Low Maintenance Operation - Due to the perfect sealed construction and the recombination of gasses within the cell, the battery is almost maintenance free.
- Terminals - Yuasa 12V 2.3AH battery is manufactured using a range of terminals which vary in size and type. Please refer to details as shown.
- Operation in any Orientation - The combination of sealed construction and Yuasa's unique electrolyte Suspension system allows operation in any orientation, with no loss of performance or fear of electrolyte leakage. (Excluding continuous use inverted).
- New Venting System - Yuasa 12V 2.3AH battery is equipped with a simple, safe low pressure venting system which releases excess gas and automatically reseals should there be a build up of gas within the battery due to severe overcharge. However, on no account should the Yuasa 12V 2.1AH battery be charged in a sealed container.
- Lead Calcium Grids - The heavy duty lead calcium alloy grids provide an extra margin of performance and life in both cyclic and float applications and give unparalleled recovery from deep discharge.
- Long Cycle Service Life - Depending upon the average depth of discharge, over a thousand discharge/charge cycles can be expected.
- Float Service Life - The expected service life of the Yuasa 12V 2.3AH battery is five years in float standby applications.
- Separators - The use of the special separator material provides a very efficient insulation between plates preventing inter-plate short circuits and prohibiting the shedding of active materials.
- Long Shelf Life - The extremely low self discharge rate allows the Yuasa 12V 2.3AH battery to be stored for extended periods up to one year at normal ambient temperatures with no permanent loss of capacity.
- Operating Temperature Range - The Yuasa 12V 2.3AH battery can be used over a broad temperature range permitting considerable flexibility in system design and location.
- Charge -15C to 50C
- Discharge -20C to 60C
- Storage -20C to 50C (fully charged battery).
Questions on NP2.3-12 Yuasa 12V 2.3AH Battery
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
People also looked at