Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
BRK 670MC Mains Ionisation Smoke Alarm with Capacitor Back Up£37.23 £44.68 inc VAT
Ei220EN Aico Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Mains Power Cord
- Proven sensor - based on electrochemical technology.
- Memory feature records if CO has been detected.
- Easy to use Test/Hush button.
- Automatic self diagnostics.
- Loud distinct alarm (85 dBA at 3 meters).
- Power and alarm indicator lights.
- Fast CO test mode.
- Suitable for ceiling and wall mounting.
- Kitemarked to BSEN50291:2001
- 2 Year guarantee (limited).
The Ei220 is a Carbon Monoxide (CO) alarm is powered by 230V mains through the attached lead cord and plug. The CO alarm is housed in an attractive slimline casing and can be easily secured to a wall or ceiling - the fittings are supplied. The Ei220 CO alarm uses a proven electrochemical cell type sensor which checks CO concentration every 50 seconds. All units are individually calibrated and tested in CO gas in order to ensure accuracy.
An easy to use Test/Hush button allows the user to check that the horn and electronics are working and to silence nuisance alarms.
- The green indicator will flash every minute to indicate that the mains power supply is working.
- The horn will sound and the red indicator will flash at different speeds to indicate the presence of various levels of CO gas - slow flash indicating low levels and rapid flash to indicate high levels.
- The horn will beep and the amber indicator flash every 45 seconds to indicate a fault.
- Memory Feature - when the test button is pressed the horn will sound and the indicators flash as follows to indicate CO has been previously detected: red light off - no CO, slow red flash - 150ppm detected, and fast red flash - 350ppm detected
The 220E Series mains powered alarms uses a proven electrochemical cell type sensor which checks CO concentration every 50 seconds. Reaction to CO gas is fast and they recover quickly when CO is no longer present. All units are individually calibrated in CO gas to ensure accuracy and peak performance and they carry a 2 year guarantee.
The alarm circuitry is automatically monitored and warns if a fault develops. A Test/Hush button confirms that the horn and electronics are working and silences alarms caused by transient CO levels. The alarm will automatically sound again after 4 minutes if high levels of CO are still present. Additionally a memory feature records if CO has been detected whilst the occupier was away.
Testing with CO gas has been made much easier with the Quick CO Test Mode feature, This reduces the waiting time for testing from as much as 5 minutes down to approximately 20 seconds per alarm, a significant time saving. The installation is a simple plug-in to any mains powered socket.
- Advanced electrochemical sensor.
- Calibrated and tested in CO.
- Test/Hush button.
- Comprehensive indicator lights.
- Low and High level alarm indicator.
- Distinctive alarm sound.
- Automatic self checking circuit.
- Quick CO gas test.
- Neat slimline design.
- Suitable for both ceiling and wall mounting.
- No maintenance.
- 2 Year Guarantee.
- Sensor: Electrochemical sensor
- Sensitivity: Meets BS EN50291:2001
- Button Test: Checks the electronics and horn
- Memory Feature When the test button is pressed the horn will sound and the red light will only flash if the unit has previously detected CO and been in alarm
- Automatic Self-Test: Horn beep and amber fault light flashes every minute if a fault is found
- Supply Voltage: 230+/-10% VAC, 50Hz
- Dimensions: 135 x 105 x 71 mm
- Weight: 290g
- Power-On Indicator: Green light on
- Alarm: Electronic Piezoelectric horn
- Alarm Sound Output: 85dB (minimum) at 3m
- Alarm Status: Red LED flashes and horn sounds
- Temperature Range: -5º to 40ºC
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% Relative Humidity
- Fixing: Simple screw fixings
- Plastic material: UL94VO flame retardant
- Approvals: Kitemarked to BS EN50291:2001
|Detection||Carbon Monoxide (CO)|
|Test Function||Test & Hush Button|
|Suggested Locations||Hallway, Landing, Kitchen, Bedrooms|
Questions on Ei220EN Aico Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Mains Power Cord
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£52.00 £62.40 inc VAT
£36.75 £44.10 inc VAT
£79.50 £95.40 inc VAT